The Whole Experience: All Ten Presentations (Runchatlive 2019)
RCL INTERNATIONAL RUNNING CONFERENCE
October 30-31st 2019
“The Whole Experience Package: All Ten Presentations”
Duration: 11 hrs 13 mins
Purchase: Private Link to YouTube Playlist (HD)
Speakers & Presentations:
- Jack Chew: “EBP in Running: How Excuses of all Flavours Creep into your Practice” (64 mins)
- Ian Griffiths: “Foot Orthoses: Straight Talking” (55mins)
- Dr JF Esculier: “What is the Best Clinical Approach for Runners with Knee Pain?” (55 mins)
- Paul Westwood: “Encapsulating the BPS Approach into Elite/Pro Endurance Sport. (57 mins)
- Dr Izzy Moore: “Gait Retraining For Runners: Is It For Me?” (50 mins)
- Day 1: Q&A Session with all 10 speakers on stage
- Simon Bartold: “The Future of Footwear: What Does It Look Like?” (55 mins)
- Paul Coker: “Why Kinesiology taping and other Passive Modalities are not always Evil.” (64mins)
- Dr Derek Griffin: “Putting the Runner back into Running Injuries: Looking Beyond Biomechanics & Forces.” (45 mins)
- Chris Johnson: “Orthopaedic Examination & Physical Performance Tests: Impact on Strength Training Prescription.” (50 mins)
- Mike James: “Strength Training For Runners: Is it such a Simple Approach?” (45 mins)
- Day 2: Q&A Session with all 10 speakers on stage
Duration: 4hrs 41mins (total time)
Please check you are happy with the previews (see individual listings) before purchasing. The focus of the recording is the speakers, not the slides. The post-purchase confirmation will contain a link to access a private playlist with all five videos.
Save 45% on the individual prices by purchasing the WHOLE EXPERIENCE package!
There are no reviews yet.