“Putting Evidence Back Into
Running Injury and Performance”
Day 2 Package: Five Presentations (Runchatlive 2019)
RCL INTERNATIONAL RUNNING CONFERENCE
October 30-31st 2019
“Day Two Speakers Package”
Duration: 4 hrs 19 mins
Purchase: Private Link to YouTube Playlist (HD)
Speakers & Presentations:
- Simon Bartold: “The Future of Footwear: What Does It Look Like?” (55 mins)
- Paul Coker: “Why Kinesiology taping and other Passive Modalities are not always Evil.” (64mins)
- Dr Derek Griffin: “Putting the Runner back into Running Injuries: Looking Beyond Biomechanics & Forces.” (45 mins)
- Chris Johnson: “Orthopaedic Examination & Physical Performance Tests: Impact on Strength Training Prescription.” (50 mins)
- Mike James: “Strength Training For Runners: Is it such a Simple Approach?” (45 mins)
Please check you are happy with the previews (see individual listings) before purchasing. The focus of the recording is the speakers, not the slides. The post-purchase confirmation will contain a link to access a private playlist with all five videos.
We encrypt all transactions.